Friday, December 19, 2014

My Wedding Accomplishments


I know I'm a broken record, but wedding planning from afar is hard work (especially if you and your fiance are footing the bill) so I seriously celebrate every little accomplishment I achieve.  I've achieved a lot of big ones in the past month, so I thought I would share my joy and accomplishments with ya'll.  (These are all the things I've accomplished wedding wise in general not necessarily just in the last month)


Book Ceremony Venue √

Book Reception Venue √

Take Engagement Pictures √

Book a Photographer √

Book a Videographer √

Make a Wedding Website √

Book a Wedding Cake Baker √

Find the Perfect Dress √

Send out Save the Dates √

Finish Designing Invitations √

Put together Rental Info √

Decide on Wedding Rehearsal Location √

Price Flowers √

Basically all the big stuff is done except for food, which I just need to price out. Also did I mention that we're right on budget? Because we are and that is something I'm VERY EXCITED about!!!!














2 comments: