Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Proposal

OK, OK so I'm a very lucky girl.  As I said in my last post I am recently engaged. I still can't wrap my head around it!! Go ahead and read the post it gives all the juicy details about the proposal.  Anyways not only do I get to marry the man of my dreams, but we got the whole thing on video and professional pictures.  Boy oh boy he did good!!!  You can watch the video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmQeCqo2wxM  I thought that maybe y'all would want to see some of the pictures too.  So here they are.

 
This is us with Kelly and Stephen at cocktail hour before the Gala.  I work with Kelly. (and love her) These two were the ones who took video of the entire proposal!! Thank you!! Thank you Kelly and Stephen!!

 
This is us dancing to Don't Stop Believing.  Which has been our song since we started dating.

 
This is Cody popping the question.

 
Everyone cheering for us.  This is just a very small section of people at the Gala.  I'm so grateful to be surrounded by so many people who were so happy and excited for us.

 
Cody giving me the ring.

 
Our first kiss as an engaged couple.

 
I may or may not of cried...a lot.
 
So there you have it my best friend and everything proposing to me and making sure that
 A) We had video and B) We had pictures!!
 
Cody you Rock and I love you SO much!!!

1 comment:

  1. Miss beautiful Marissa…lovely post and photos, fantastic blog! I'm so glad I stumbled across it. This Chicagoan gone Floridian really digs Utahn Gone Texan :)

    ReplyDelete