Sunday, July 13, 2014

Some of My Favorite Things

I realize there is an about me section that you could easily read, but I thought I would dig just a little deeper for you. My name is Marissa Rose Hill. I am 22 soon the be 23 years old. I thought I would have everything together by now and maybe have a kid or two. Life doesn't work out the way we plan in our heads sometimes, and that's ok.  I live in an adorable apartment in an adorable town in Texas with my sweet fiancĂ© and our puppy child, Riddler. (I guess I do have a kid)
In all my dreams and aspirations growing up never once did I ever imagine living in Texas. Texas to me was desert with cactus and hillbillies. I was wrong oh so wrong. We live near a million tress that bloom beautiful colors, pinks, purples and blues.  Matter of fact everything here (DFW) is green. That's what made me fall in love with the place. Which brings me to my list of favorite things.
These trees are everywhere

I love nature. I love flowers, trees, animals, clouds, lightning.  I love it all. (Minus locusts) 

I love exploring.  Whether it be a new lake or new mall.
Found this exploring a new town

I love pizza. I love pizza particularly made with heart and passion. 

I love movies. I will watch pretty much any movie.My favorites are the unexpected love stories. Or the fight between good and evil with the good guy coming out on top.

I love reading. There is nothing greater than being submerged in a great book. I love getting lost in a novel and forgetting about life's daily struggles.

I love the quiet moments at home just the three of us cuddled on the couch.
Not the pretties picture of me, but love it anyways


Cake pops I baked and decorated
I love to bake. I love trying new recipes and sharing the results with others.




Lastly (for this post at least) I love family. I don't get to see my family very often which now means I treasure every memory that much more. And every moment I have with them is my liquid gold.
The last time my family was all together June 2013


What are some of your favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment